- This policy relates to how Mars uses, stores and collects personal information collected from Users of the ROYCO website.
- Personal information is information about the User that is personally identifiable like the user's name, surname, email address, and/or postal address and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Mars does not own or control or with whom Mars is affiliated or contracted, or to people that Mars does not employ or manage.
- Use and Collection of the Information Collected
- Mars collects personal information when the User registers on the ROYCO website and enters promotions or competitions. Mars may combine information about a specific User with information it obtains from business partners or other companies.
- Once a user has registered on the ROYCO website the User will no longer be anonymous to Mars.
- At the point of collection Mars will provide the User with an "opt-out" mechanism that will provide the User the opportunity to indicate that he/she does not want Mars to send the User any further communications.
- Mars uses information collected from the ROYCO website, for the following general purposes: to customise the advertising and content Users will see, fulfill User requests for products and services, provide User's with ROYCO news, improve Mars' services, contact Users with promotions, conduct research and provide Users with free product samples
- Although Mars will undertake reasonable endeavours not to allow the use of personal information for other purposes, Mars cannot guarantee that personal information will not be used for other purposes.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
Mars does not rent, sell, or share personal information about the User with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services Users have requested, when Mars has obtained the permission of the User.
- The user's ability to delete your information
- The user may edit their Mars Information, including marketing preferences, at any time, provided this information remains accurate in accordance with the Mars Terms and Conditions.
- Users may delete their Mars registration by visiting the User Deletion page. Some information might possibly remain in Mars' archived records after the user information has been deleted.
- Confidentiality and Security
Mars has placed physical, technological and procedural security safeguards in place that comply with best practices to protect personal information about the user.
Mars may update this policy. Mars will notify users about significant changes in the way Mars treats personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified by the User.
If a User has any questions, suggestions or comments, Users are requested to complete the feedback section on the ROYCO website. Any comments posted on the feedback section will not be accessible to the general public.